Re: Rebuild for RHEL5 final

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
Hi all!

Now that I've thought about it some more I don't like that plan that much anymore, as then it's not possible to differentiate if people have the old or the new package installed. Sure, that shouldn't be many people yet, but nevertheless it could create problems.

Opinions? Just ignore that? Or simply do a script-build mass rebuild of EPEL5 with increased %release?

Script release bump works for me.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion cora nwra com