Mass rebuild in EPEL5 starting on Sunday

Hi all!

In the last EPEL Sig Meeting on Wednesday we agreed to mass rebuild all
arch packages in EPEL5 that were build before RHEL5-final was installed
on the servers.

I'll take care of that and will likely start on Sunday European time to
use a script that adds a ".1" to %release of all packages that need a
rebuild. After that I'll commit the changes, tag and request a build. If
you want to rebuild your packages yourself please do so in the next 52
hours! tia!

CU
thl