Re: volunteer searched: get mock configs for EPEL into the mock package

Michael E Brown schrieb:
> On Thu, May 10, 2007 at 06:52:37AM +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>>> count on me for that,
>>> I already have used mock to locally rebuild ssmtp
>>> before submitting to EPEL-5.
>>> any specific procedure to be applied or posting the centos-5.cfg is enough ?
>> Well, the config should probably follow the scheme the existing EPEL-4
>> config file from current mock uses (find it attached).
>>
>> If you have one open a bug against mock and tell him that we would be
>> very glad if that file could be added quickly in all major mock
>> branches; if the maintainer doesn't react within a few days please let
>> me know.
> Clark Williams and I are the mock maintainers. I havent seen a bug on
> this yet, but can put this in.

thx for your help.

> Two things:
>  -- I am at RH Summit in San Diego right now and wont be able to get to
>  this until I get back

np

>  -- We have a permissions problem on the git repository where I cannot
>  commit and I'm waiting for resolution from the fedora guys on that.
>  (They appear to be really busy right now with F7)

Life is fun :-) Well, it will hopefully get solved soon.

Anyway, I got impatient and created mock configs myself. Find them
attached. Do they look good? Anyone spotting any stupid typos?

I tried the i386 and the x86_64 one and they worked fine afaics.

Note: I changed the URL from http://mirror.centos.org in the
fedora-4*epel files to http://mirrorlist.centos.org in the new ones, as
that's what CentOS uses in CentOS 5.

CU