From the Summit

The summit is done and I actually heard a few questions about EPEL from some of those attending. Shortly after our Fedora QA session someone approached me regarding the new Red Hat Exchange stuff (rhx.redhat.com). Some ideas included looking into handing packaging of some enterprise apps out in the open by the vendors using our packaging standards. It was interesting and nice to hear that we're getting around and raising eyebrows, I thought I'd pass that along.

  -Mike