Re: Proposal: Repository Community Collaboration Statement

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

My biggest concern: I think a "Repository Community Collaboration
Statement" nothing that should be specific to EPEL. On the Fedora-site
it should be signed by Fedora itself, to cover both Fedora repos and
EPEL. Thus FESCo or the Board is likely the better place to go. As Rex
is in both Committee's he's maybe a good person to poke ;-)

Yep. Individual maintainers shouldn't be asked to sign on a document like this.

Of course not. That certainly wasn't my intention. "Signatories" was intended to be a list, like:

- EPEL
- Fedora Project (or whatever)
- Some Third Party Project
- Some Other Third Party Project