recruiting

We've done a fair job of attracting Fedora packagers to EPEL.

Now we need to get all the other audiences to get involved, as package
users, packagers, testers, and general community members:

* General end-users
* Academia and scientific users
* Software and hardware vendors
* General corporate users

I'll take the lead on this task, but boy do I need help and ideas.

Can we cook up a list of requirements or goals, so we can take some
ideas to f-marketing-l to discuss publicity etc.?

Note that there are connections growing between f-marketing-l and Red
Hat's marketing groups.  That means this is a good time to exercise that
relationship, since the target audiences are very similar for both
marketing groups.

cheers - Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.