Re: add to wish list: munin and munin-node

On 11/29/2007 01:42 AM, Florin Andrei wrote:
It's been a while, and there's no sign that Munin is going to show up in the repo. I can't edit the wish list, so I'm sending the request to the list:

Please add munin and munin-node to the wish list.
Done.
I've also spoken with the maintainer who has just said:
<nirik> I am planning on putting it in epel... just haven't gotten to it...
<nirik> happy to have co-maintainers who want to give the package more work. ;)

So there is hope :)