Re: yum-cron and "permission to use spec files..." (was Re: Topics for todays (20071010) EPEL SIG meeting)

On Wed, 2007-10-10 at 20:06 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> Even further: I would like to see it clarified, as I'm involved with
> other repos as well that sometimes use Fedora spec files.

As just reported to fedora-advisory-board in the minutes, here is the
bit from last week's Board meeting:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board/Meetings/2007-10-09#Spec_File_Licenses

Does that answer all open questions on the topic?  Feel free to send
this to other lists where this is an open topic, presuming it helps. :)

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org