Re: fuse

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
On 21.10.2007 19:17, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/Reports/Week42
=== EPEL 4 ===

There are 4 new Packages:
 * fuse | File System in Userspace (FUSE) utilities
 * ntfs-3g | Linux NTFS userspace driver

Hmmm -- I don't have a RHEL4 at hand, but I have serious doubts it
contains a fuse support in its kernel (iirc not even RHEL5 contains
fuse). Please correct me if I'm wrong. If not I'd say we remove those
packages from EPEL4.

Correct, no fuse kernel modules in either RHEL4 or 5. Its possible to build fuse out-of-tree for RHEL5, dunno about RHEL4...

--
Jarod Wilson
jwilson redhat com