Re: fuse

On 10/21/07, Peter Lemenkov <lemenkov gmail com> wrote:
> BTW I don't understand why fuse disabled in stock RHEL-kernels.

Red Hat's line is that they can't support the file systems that would
be mounted as fuse mounts.  Isn't that plainly obvious if they aren't
packaging the fuse modules for those packages?  This thread reminds me
I need to open another case on this so they can tell me no again.  :-(

--
Russell Harrison
Systems Administrator -- Linux Desktops

Note:  The positions or opinions expressed in this email are my own.
They are not necessarily those of my employer.