Status (was: Re: Topics for tomorrows (20071024) EPEL SIG meeting)

On Oct 23, 2007, at 10:19 AM, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

/topic EPEL SIG Meeting | http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/Tasks/ Misc -- Jeff_S: UPDATE-CAREFULLY files created as discussed?

This has been on my TODO list, but it's been pretty hectic for me lately. I plan on doing this today sometime, but I'm curious if anyone has any wording they'd like to see within the file. The basic idea is to specify that these packages are based on those found in CentOS-4, and that care should be taken when updating the EVR of the package.

-Jeff