Missing Meeting

I'm going to miss some or all of the meeting today due to other conflicting meetings.

As I noted in a previous email, all the packages we are using in EPEL-4 which also exist in CentOS-4 now have a UPDATE-CAREFULLY file in them with a brief explanation. I don't have much input on the other topics this weeks :)

-Jeff