How to build EPEL Java packages using mock?

Hello. I have a question about building java packages for epel4 using mock (fedora-4-i386-epel.cfg). There are several yum repos that mock uses to populate the buildroot. But the ant package (and all of its dependents) are not in any of them afaict. In RHEL4, ant and its brethren are in the RH Developer Suite v.3 channel. Is there a recommended epel/centos yum repo that has ant? Or, alternately, how should I add ant and its dependencies to my epel4 buildroot? I found this - http://watzmann.net/blog/index.php/2006/10/19/using_mock_to_build_rhel_packages_take_2 - but I'm hoping there is a solution that doesn't involve setting up yet another repo.