EPEL report week 43 2007

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Oct 28 20:11:26 UTC 2007

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/Reports/Week43

----
= Weekly EPEL Summary =

Week 43/2007

== Most important happenings ==

 * lots of packages in epel5 were moved from testing to the proper repo;
see
[https://www.redhat.com/archives/epel-devel-list/2007-October/msg00045.html
this thread] for some details

== Meeting ==

Meeting was canceled past week. Therefor I'd suggest we schedule the
next meeting for 20071031 at 17:00 UTC in #fedora-meeting

Some status update from task owners in
[https://www.redhat.com/archives/epel-devel-list/2007-October/msg00033.html
this thread]

== Stats ==

=== General ===

Number of EPEL Contributors 137

=== EPEL 5 ===

Number of source packages: 707

Number of binary packages:  1358

There are 8 new Packages:

 * bibexport | Extract entries from BibTeX and .aux files
 * blitz | C++ class library for matrix scientific computing
 * fcgi | FastCGI development kit
 * mlmmj | Mailserver-independent ezmlm-like mailing list manager
 * perl-Data-Dump | Pretty printing of data structures
 * python-flup | Random assortment of WSGI servers for python
 * python-mechanoid | Python Programmatic Web Browser
 * yafc | Yet Another FTP/SFTP Client

=== EPEL 4 ===

Number of source packages: 438

Number of binary packages:  890

There are 3 new Packages:

 * bibexport | Extract entries from BibTeX and .aux files
 * blitz | C++ class library for matrix scientific computing
 * perl-Data-Dump | Pretty printing of data structures

----
["CategoryEPELReports"]