task pages in the wiki (Re: Plan for todays (20070926) EPEL SIG meeting)

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Wed Sep 26 17:02:38 UTC 2007

On 26.09.2007 12:57, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> On 26.09.2007 12:53, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>> /topic EPEL SIG Meeting | http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/Tasks/Misc
>> -- do more on the list and less in the meetings; "Power to the people
>> with no delay." aka "make Steering Committee nearly unimportant" and
>> "new schedule page" -- knurd
> Do you guys like what I did in the wiki? Here you can see it again in
> case you lost the URL:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/Schedule#Tasks

>From #epel (beautified)

---
someone> I need to really understand what we need to accomplish in that
space. Yeah, I saw that page, (looks nice) [...]

me> I just try to collect the informations in one place; e.g. what the
task is about; what we want; what we archived already; what we still
want to or need to do;

me> especially this foobar stuff for me is a bit confusing; some people
afaics want foo and bar, others baz; so we IMHO should try to sort out
what we want, than start realizing it, adjust it again if needed and
finish sooner or later

someone>  you have all these plans, like finishing things :)

me> ;-)
---

I other words: the pages are a bit meant for purposes like tracking
status and progress as well as some background informations people that
are not familiar with the task (yet) need if they want what that task is
about.

HTH

CU
knurd