Re: Rails stack in EPEL?

Michael Stahnke wrote:
I would love this too, but rails is still pretty fast-moving.  I also
find that I often need additional gems that aren't packaged yet for
Fedora or EPEL/EL.  I am all for giving it a go though.  You'll have
at least one tester here.

Yeah, even on F-8 I've pretty much given up with the Fedora packaged gems.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion cora nwra com