Re: Fedora EPEL Package Build Report 2008-04-16

On 17.04.2008 04:02, buildsys fedoraproject org wrote:
Packages built and released for Fedora EPEL testing/5: 31

(!) amarok-1.4.9.1-1.el5 : INVALID build results, not published!
> [...]

FYI, I'll hope to prepare the next EPEL5 testing -> stable move later today (now that the EPEL push problems we had yesterday got fixed; thx for your help mschwendt) and plan to realize it on Monday morning CEST.

That's a bit later then usually -- sorry for that, but in fact I didn't look at the calendar in the past few days much and thus missed that there was the middle of the month (and thus moving time for EPEL5) already.

CU
knurd