Re: consolehelper not cooperative

On 04/22/2008 05:58 PM, Rex Dieter wrote:
Manuel Wolfshant wrote:

    I am trying to include chkrootkit in EPEL-4 and -5. The package
includes this pam config file:

    #%PAM-1.0
    auth       sufficient   pam_rootok.so
    auth       sufficient   pam_timestamp.so
    auth       include      system-auth
                 ^^^^^^^
    In Centos 5 everything is OK and AFAICS the same config is available
ever since FC-3. However, in Centos 4 I cannot run

CentOS 4's pam is too old to support the 'include' dirrective.

Thank you, that was it.