Perl Report

Steven Pritchard steve at silug.org
Fri Aug 1 16:03:32 UTC 2008

On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 07:39:32PM -0500, Michael Stahnke wrote:
> Thanks to cweyl and some discussion on #fedora-devel we now have a
> report that is amazing.
>
> http://fedora.biggerontheinside.net/perl/
>
> Again, thanks to cweyl for the wicked-good layout of this report.

Nice, although I think it might be wrong on a lot of F-9 and rawhide
packages.  There's an awful lot of stuff either missing or with ancient
versions that can't be right.

Oh, and FWIW, there's a #fedora-perl, although it doesn't get used much.
(That really should change...)

> Now it's time for some analysis of the data and to see what we can do
> to get more packages into EPEL.

Did anyone ever figure out what to do about Archive::Zip?  That's
blocking a lot of what I'd like to work on...

Steve
--
Steven Pritchard - K&S Pritchard Enterprises, Inc.
Email: steve at kspei.com             http://www.kspei.com/