Re: 2008-12-01 meeting

Monday is often a day where we catch up on support issues, and I deal
with fires slowly burning over the weekend.  However, it is a day
where I am more likely in the office than at meetings for $DAYJOB, so
I thought it was a good idea at the time.  Sadly, I continue to miss
many meetings.

The best times for me are probably later in the afternoon, but that
puts our European friends in the late night.

stahnma