Re: qt4 build issue

> On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 14:36:37 -0600 (CST), Jon Ciesla wrote:
>
>> > If you like to try a work-around, load the offending *.ui forms into
>> > RHEL5's designer4, save them, diff against the pristine vym-1.10.0
>> > to create a patch, and then build the patched vym.
>>
>> I don't have a copy of RHEL. :)
>
> Then use CentOS 5.1. You cannot maintain a package in EPEL if you don't
> use at least CentOS.

I don't have a machine to spare for CentOS, nor one running anything else
with enough juice for virtualization.  I support some of my packages for
EPEL because I've had requests, or because I think they will be useful
there.  If someone would be willing to contribute a shell account on a
CentOS machine, I'd be more than happy to test there (as well as
grateful).

Or, if someone has some old hardware they don't want and are in NE
Illinois, USA. . .:)