Re: New Zenoss RPMs

On Feb 28, 2008, at 4:26 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Christopher Blunck wrote:
Assuming you are interested in maintaining the software package on a continuous basis within EPEL, refer

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/FAQ#head-0ea98f661aff25e65d3781c334473985a0e65f55

The Zenoss Dev Team will be responsible for maintaining the software package. They will most likely ask me to be the individual responsible for doing the work, but as a collective we will make sure that it is maintained on a continuous basis.

-c