Re: clamav-milter notify problem

> Not sure off hand... file a bug?

> You do have the milter running I assume?
> Also, have you edited the /etc/clamd.d/milter.conf and commented the
> stupid "Example" line?

Hi Kevin,

thanks for the answer.
Yes, I have the milter running and it works well: as I stated in the previous mail it does the job well.
I have the milter for both Spamassassin and Clamav.
And yes I commented the Example line.

Maybe the last possibility is just to file a bug... :-(((
But it's strange the packager didn't realize this problem.

> kevin

I'll file a bug.
Thank you!
Simo