Re: Zenoss Core

Built from .src.rpm or built from .spec?

On Jan 18, 2008, at 2:30 PM, Jesse Keating wrote:

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 14:08:23 -0500
David Huff <dhuff redhat com> wrote:

Some of the key questions I have for Fedora/EPEL is can Zenoss import
pre-built RPM's into the EPEL repository?  Or do they need to build
their packages in koji. Currently RHX does not have a build system so
we do take pre-build RPMs.

They have to be built from source.

--
Jesse Keating