Re: Zenoss Core

Ok cool. I did not know if you just needed a .spec file (along with the source tarballs) or if you worked off the src.rpm.

Thanks for clarifying it.

-c

On Jan 18, 2008, at 2:43 PM, Bill Nottingham wrote:

Christopher Blunck (chris zenoss com) said:
Built from .src.rpm or built from .spec?

I'm not sure what you mean here. The build system for EPEL/Fedora builds from a src.rpm created by checking the spec and patches out of a source control system, and adding in the upstream tarball (from local storage.)

Bill