Re: livecd-tools for EPEL

Andy Gospodarek wrote:
On Fri, Jan 25, 2008 at 04:02:19PM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi

A test package is available at

http://sundaram.fedorapeople.org/livecd-tools-013-1.src.rpm

I have done some tests on this myself but any additional feedback is welcome. You need RHEL 5 or compatible rebuild.

Rahul

So RHEL5 live CD/DVDs can now be made?  If so, nice work Rahul!

Yes but there isn't support for installation to hard disk since that requires a newer version of Anaconda which is only in Fedora. Most of the patches to do the backport was done by others. I am merely doing some basic packaging.

If anyone can do some testing and let me know if things work well, that would be very helpful.

Rahul