Re: Bugzilla problem

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008, Tony Molloy wrote:

Seems nobody can't or doesn't want to (ยน) reply. I'd suggest you ask on

I filed a bug on bugzilla.redhat.com and comtacted dwalsh redhat com about
this.

bug number, and which bugzilla Version, please; I am pretty familiar with the code and packaging it, as I have done so seperately from the EPEL effort for some time. Last time I looked there was some strange handling (non-general or something -- I fergit) of the database keying in the 2. series bugzilla's packaging at EPEL.

-- Russ herrold