rt3 for EPEL

Hi all,

I'm interested in the rt3 for EPEL project. I'm trying to understand who exactly is working on this and what the current status is. And obviously, trying to understand what I can do to help move this project forward.

Packages wishlist for rt3 is maintained in another page than the main EPEL wishlist.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/WishList/rt3
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/WishList

From the main wishlist, the maintainers of the following packages have
been mailed, but they either didn't answer or the wishlist page wasn't
updated :
  perl-Apache-Session
  perl-Cache-Cache
  perl-Cache-Simple-TimedExpiry
  perl-Class-Container
  perl-Class-MethodMaker
  perl-DBIx-SearchBuilder
  perl-Devel-StackTrace
  perl-Exception-Class
  perl-GnuPG-Interface
  perl-HTML-Mason
  perl-HTTP-Server-Simple-Mason
  perl-IPC-ShareLite
  perl-Locale-Maketext-Lexicon
  perl-Mail-GnuPG
  perl-Module-Versions-Report
  perl-Regexp-Common
  perl-Sort-Versions
  perl-Test-Deep
  perl-Text-Wrapper
  perl-Time-modules
  perl-Tree-Simple
  perl-Want

The maintainers of the following packages don't participate in EPEL :
  perl-Calendar-Simple
  perl-TermReadKey

Does anyone want to co-maintain them ?

The following packages are missing from the main wishlist :
  perl-capitalization
  perl-Class-ReturnValue
  perl-DBIx-DBSchema
  perl-ExtUtils-AutoInstall
  perl-HTML-Scrubber
  perl-Test-NoWarnings
  perl-Test-perl-Critic

Shall I add these packages to the main wishlist ?

What are the next steps ? Is there anything I can do to help ?

Regards,
Xavier