Re: Are we building against CentOS 5.2 or 5.1

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 00:51:15 +0200, Martin Sourada wrote:

> > The script is still misconfigured to run for i386 instead of i686, but
> > that doesn't affect gxine+firefox.
> Yeah, I got that mail a few times, and every time I checked the rest of
> the broken deps in that batch, there were obvious false positives like
> missing dependency: kernel-devel,

That's because kernel and kernel-devel (and a few other packages) are NOT
available for i386. They are i686-only for RHEL afaik, not even i586. For
the parameters passed to repoclosure this means "-a i686" and NOT "-a i386".

That's an EasyFix for whoever has write-access where the script is
stored. [Restoring the single-mail-per-report feature is unrelated. That
was okay around May this year.]

> Going to rebuild now against xulrunner. What is the fastest way to get
> it to repos?

Mail epel signers according to the epel faq.