5.1 -> 5.2 move

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 16:26:23 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 9:26 AM, Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com> wrote:
> When are we planning to move the EPEL build environment to 5.2?
>
> Bill

I will be on vacation for a bit.. so I won't be of much help (not that
I would be if I wasnt on vacation.). I would like to move 5.1->5.2
around FudCon time unless there is a need to do it before hand. That
way the other distros have some time, and we will have time to work
out any 'kinks' in what packages got sucked up and what ones got
dropped.

--
Stephen J Smoogen. -- BSD/GNU/Linux