Re: Can we do both testing->stable moves on the same day?

Michael DeHaan wrote:
I had an email from a user who was a bit confused as to why a package was updated for EL-5 and not EL-4.

Updating both on the same day would perhaps resolve this.

(The quick answer is to just use EPEL testing, though I think that would reduce confusion and be a bit easier to follow)

--Michael