Re: Reports from the chair.

On Sat, 2008-03-08 at 10:09 +0100, Patrice Dumas wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 07, 2008 at 04:09:56PM -0700, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Due to work hours and such, I would like to make the weekly update
> > reports on the weekend with them being available by Sunday 12 noon.
> > IRC meeting raw data will be available within one hour of the meeting
> > actually happening. If there are problems with this (breaking a Fedora
> > guideline or such).. please let me know.
>
> I don't think there are such guidelines, but you do the work, do it like
> you wish. If someone beats you and make the report before, then fine...

+1

The guidelines on being a formal project require a communication plan,
but don't define it.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DefiningProjects

This means it's up to the steering committee to decide what is
appropriate, communicate that, and stick with it.  In this case, I think
the precedent was set by Thorsten to have reports appear over the
weekend.  Smooge can propose what he wishes, we can all agree, and there
it is. :)

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.