Bootstraping a package

Hi,

Would anyone be angry at me if I bootstrapped a package by encapsulating
a binary rpm into srpm, importing it in CVS, building, and then
rebuilding against itself?

(The package in question is OpenJDK, which will be ready in a few days;
hopefully one or two. It needs either itself or gcj 1.5.0 to build, and
currently we only have gcj 1.4.2).

Thanks,