Re: Final step for rt3 in EL-5

Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 7:09 AM, Xavier Bachelot <xavier bachelot org> wrote:
Hi all,

 I've just made the request for an EL-5 branch for rt3. After some mail
 discussion with Marek Mahut, it appears he will not have enough time to
 maintain rt3 in EPEL, so I'll be the primary maintainer and he'll be
 co-maintainer. The only problem is rt3 is really a big piece of code and
 our perl-fu might not be strong enough in case of troubles, so any help
 to maintain this software for EPEL would be greatly appreciated. There
 was more than Marek and I showing interest in bringing this to EPEL, so
 I'm looking forward to hear from you.

 Regards,
 Xavier

Let me know where I need to sign up and I will do so.

What I mean is we might use more co-maintainers or at least a list of
people we can bother in case of trouble (security fix backport or this kind of stuff...). If you're willing to help with maintaining rt3, especially in EPEL, request co-maintainership or answer to the thread, I'll keep your name on my list. May be a wikipage (rt3 SIG ?) or something like that... I also have some RT addons that can be useful (RTx-Shredder, RTx-Statistics...), but they need some polishing before being worthy of a review. Well, let's not go too far from the original topic.

Smooge, you have extra karma points for being on top of the list. Your next life will be sweet, I promise ;-)

Regards,
Xavier