Re: Gearing up to start maintaining EPEL packages.. any pointers?

2008/3/21 Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta gmail com>:
> Good Alaskan Morning!

Oh its finally morning? That must mean black fly season is soon.

> I'm getting a centos box to care and feed for as part of my day job, so I
> have a legit reason to spend 'quality' work time maintaining EPEL variants
> of some of the Fedora packages I use and maintain currently.
>
> Anything specific I should read up on with regard to EPEL before I dig in?
> Beyond the links at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL?

Hi Jef.. as you read through it.. could you do us a favour and answer
some questions.
What I would like is:
1) I read this and am confused here, here and here.
2) This didn't answer what I was looking for.
3) What do you mean I have to do...