DSPAM rpm for RHEL/CentOS

Hi,

I need to implement an effective antispam solution. After Googling for a
while I selected DSPAM, but cannot find the software already packaged in
rpm format.
I'd like to contribute this package to EPEL. Is there anyone on this
list workin' on it? Can someone point me to some kind of documentation
and example spec files for a similar software so I can start to work on
it?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Simo