Re: incompatible packaging between EPEL and DAG/rpmforge

On Tue, 2008-05-27 at 08:13 -0700, Ray Van Dolson wrote:

> I think you will likely find the political challenges more difficult to
> overcome than the technical ones if you're looking to get things sync'd
> up and nice between the two repo's. :)

Is it really fair to call it 'political'?

Fedora has a packaging standard, a method for changing that standard,
and reasons things become the standard.  Is calling a packaging decision
'political' supported by the history?

- Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41