Re: GMT-doc and GMT-coastlines

Jesse Keating wrote:
Yeah, basically I think you're somewhat screwed by having made the tag
on devel/ first, that and there being no inheritance map between EPEL
and Fedora.  So at the very least you need one n-v-r for EPEL and one
n-v-r for Fedora.  Those two cannot be the same.  Then you'd tag/build
the EPEL one from the earliest EPEL you want to support (EL-4).  At that
point I do believe an EPEL admin can EL-5 (and later EL-6) inherit the
EL-4 one.  Much like we did or are doing for Fedora from the oldest
Fedora one.

Okay, I've built GMT-coastlines-1.10-2 and GMT-doc-4.3.1-3 for EL-4. Can those builds be imported into EL-5? Thanks.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion cora nwra com