Re: How do updates work for package maintainers in EPEL?

On 10/09/2008 03:24 AM, Caitlyn O'Hanna wrote:
I'm new to contributing to EPEL.

I've looked at most of the pages listed in the EPEL Category[1] but I
can't find the process for submitting an update.  I assume that bodhi is
not used for this (bodhi raises a DistributionNotFound exception).  How
do I go about this?  Also, this is a new package for EPEL, but is
currently in Fedora.  I've successfully built the package using

Thank you for any help.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:EPEL
it will be picked automatically and pushed to testing ... sometime. there is a needsign queue available at http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/build-status/success.psp