Re: is there a difference between EPEL SIG and EPEL contributors?

On 28.10.2008 10:58, Patrice Dumas wrote:
Such a difference is made in the text 'Communicate with the EPEL SIG or
other EPEL contributors '. I think that this is an unneeded distinction.
In my opinion everybody contributing to EPEL (packages, infra...) is in the EPEL SIG. Is it agreed?

For me a "EPEL contributor" is a "ordinary" contributor that is for the most part only interested in his or her own packages and nothing else.

A EPEL SIG member is somebody that cares of EPEL as a whole; somebody who helps making EPEL better/who does work beyond the packaging level.

CU
knurd