Re: is there a difference between EPEL SIG and EPEL contributors?

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 01:28:32PM +0100, Till Maas wrote:

> For the Fedora Collection there exist FESCo, rel-eng, the infrastructure team
> and a lot of SIGs and also a lot of other groups (artwork, website,
> translation, ...), so there is some distinction.

There are also some rel-eng and infras people for EPEL, and the
other groups are, in my opinion also part of EPEL (artwork, website,
translation) as EPEL is under the fedora umbrella. But there is no
fedora SIG, and I don't think that FESCo plays this role either -- FESCo
is the equivalent of the EPEL Steering commitee.

There could be SIGs within EPEL at some point, but I don't think about
EPEL as a SIG. That doesn't matter much in the end, I don't care, this
is very formal. No problem with readding something about the EPEL SIG.

--
Pat