Re: Fedora EPEL Package Build Report 2008-09-04

On Thursday 04 September 2008 10:04:38 am Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 09:56:47 -0500, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> > I tested on rawhide and it worked fine.
> >
> > [root files ~]# plague-user-manager testdb  add dennis localhost
> > User dennis localhost added.
>
> The test-case is wrong and incomplete. Use "userdb", add a user who
> can build, then submit a build-job. Also show that plague-user-manager's
> find command works.

userdb is obsolete   users and jobs are in the one database file.

I think that your issue is that you have an old setup with the two seperate
dbs.   for those at home to follow
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/plague-0.4.5.1-1.fc8

patches welcome :)

> > > Btw, EL4 is unsupported now, because it only includes mock < 0.8 and
> > > createrepo 0.4.4.
> >
> > EL-4  was never supported from an EPEL standpoint
>
> What I mean is that you applied changes in plague cvs which make it
> incompatible with EL4.
I know and im ok with that  upstream mock only supports 0.9 series

09:24 < dgilmore> clark|w: what series of mock are you currently supporting?
09:32 < clark|w> dgilmore, 0.9

they are doing work to have the work on EL-4 and will push it though soon.
the tmpfs plugin doesnt work on EL-4 and createrepo is in EPEL for EL-4  we
can update it to a version that has sqlite db creation support.  so its really
only temporary.

Dennis