Re: Need to move Monday meeting

On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 5:25 PM, Michael Stahnke <mastahnke gmail com> wrote:

> offering the layered products in EPEL is like CentOS vs RHEL.  If you
> need support/subscription, you know what to do.

Indeed it is. For instance, I am using Fedora Directory Server in a
production RHEL environment right now, because I needed something that
would work *right then*.  I'm now in the process of procuring RHDS to
replace it.  Does RHDS offer any features that FDS doesn't? No. Is FDS
supported? No. It's the support that I require, not being a directory
server expert myself, so RHDS it is.

I really do think that most customers grok that. Again, I could be wrong too.