Re: Meeting via Email: Subject 1 Time for meetings

On Tue, 2008-09-23 at 19:27 -0400, Jon Stanley wrote:
> 2008/9/23 Karsten 'quaid' Wade <kwade redhat com>:
>
> > I've been thinking about that exact problem.  How about if we add
> > meeting channel usage one at a time?  (Paul Cc:'d as the guy who started
> > this new channel # thing.
>
> I think that Paul started the channel # thing based on the simple fact
> that with the new FESCo meeting time as of the current FESCo, we were
> running over with the docs meeting on a fairly regular basis. I'm sure
> the same applies to other groups as well.
>
> Maybe he got a little overzealous in [1-4],. but I think at least -1
> is required. :)

Yeah, I just added four of them because that's what someone in
#fedora-admin suggested.  I wanted to make sure that ownership of the
channel stayed in the overall Project's hands.  I'm happy to add more
owners and/or evaporate anything we decide we don't need.

--
Paul W. Frields