Re: rhnlib in EPEL overriding RHEL version

David Juran wrote:
Hello.

I just discovered that in the recent epel push, rhnlib-2.5.10 is
included which overrides the rhnlib that is shipped in both RHEL4 and
RHEL5. (RHEL4 ships rhnlib-2.1.1 and RHEL5 2.2.6)

Argh, correct.
I have been pushing Spacewalk packages to Fedora and every package I got to Fedora I rebuild for EPEL as well. And I did not realized that client packages are in RHEL already. So what is the process for removing package from EPEL? Can somebody point me in right direction, please?

--
Miroslav Suchy
RHN Satellite Engineering, Red Hat