EPEL SIG meeting - 2009-04-24

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sat Apr 25 11:39:46 UTC 2009

On 24.04.2009 23:46, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Apr 24 15:13:41 *	dgilmore notes that he will be travelling out of the country most of may
> Apr 24 15:14:20 <nirik>	ok. I don't think I can currently do pushes due to some permissions problem on the repos?
> Apr 24 15:14:25 <nirik>	can knurd do them?

I did a few pushes a few weeks back, but ran into permission problems
two or three times which dgilmore had to fix (thx for that and sorry for
the trouble!). We then iirc concluded it was not worth further fixing
those permission problems as koji and bodhi were on the horizon, so I
said "I won't do any more pushes"

But with dgilmore traveling it might be worth fixing those issues. But
only dglimore or someone else with proper permissions on the push box
can do that afaics.

Cu
knurd