Re: Recent RPM retention in the EPEL repos

On Tue, 2009-12-22 at 12:55 -0600, Michael Stahnke wrote:

> I completely agree.  I thought we did keep 1 version back, but perhaps
> I am wrong on that.
> +1 on making this an official stance for keeping at minimum 1 previous version.
>
> Is this difficult to change from a technical perspective?

Yes, you'd need significant changes in mash to support this, or you'd
need to write a post-mash utility that merged the new tree and parts of
the old tree together, potentially re-making repodata.  It is not a
simple/easy task.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!