Re: to bump or not to bump

On 03.02.2009 15:09, Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
On 03.02.2009 13:27, Manuel Wolfshant wrote:

Maintainers are different in EPEL and rawhide. I try to sync with Ville before rebuilding in EPEL, but I am not going to keep his pace.

Wasn't likely obvious from my mail, as I didn't go much into that part of the discussion.

But I agree with this -- the EPEL branch should just sync now and then. But nevertheless I'd say the version-release should indicate where from which rawhide spec file the spec in EPEL comes from.

CU
knurd