Re: Broken deps report incomplete? (was: Re: Broken dependencies in EPEL - 2009-02-08)

I am apparently the worst deps maintainer in history.  If anybody
would like to work on it, please please do.  I took it like a year ago
to make some minor changes, and things went badly from there on out.

 git://git.fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure.git
Under
/fedora-infrastructure/scripts/epel-repoclosure

If anybody wants to fix it up, please do. I know ppc is still not quite right.

stahnma