meetings and some issues

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Mon Feb 16 21:31:50 UTC 2009

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 2:30 PM, Farkas Levente <lfarkas at lfarkas.org> wrote:

> any chance that for that time also epel can use koji?

Changes to Koji are being put into place this weekend that will allow
EPEL builds to happen in Koji.  How soon the switchover happens is
anyone's guess.

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"